I had to share this because I found it so amusing.
So yesterday we were on our way to meet my sister and mom for lunch. As we arrived in the parking lot Cash pointed to the flag flying high and announced to me that it was the flag of the United States of America and that the flag below it (the black POW MIA flag) was Obama's flag. Then he promptly went into the first bits of the pledge of allegiance, which I helped him finish up. Apparently his cousin Myles has been educating him about Obama (which is a relief because at first I thought it might have been Opa). I didn't know he had that good of a memory. We sang the star spangled banner and learned more about the flag throughout our day since there was one at each of our stops (Walmart, etc).
I love being a mom.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
1 comment:
Since I have recieved some phone calls and emails regarding "Myles's educating Cash on Obama", I feel that there needs to be some clarification, and that the complete story needs to be told.
Two days prior to this Cash had come on a walk with Myles and me. We passed a house that had a United States Flag as well as an Army Flag, which is black with a star on it. I said to Myles "Oh look Myles, what flag is that?"
To which he replied "That is the American Flag." I let him know that was right it is the United States of America flag. Then Myles added "It's Obama's flag." Which in a sense is correct because he is the President of the United States of America.
Post a Comment