"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting all grown up

That's our Tuppence. 2 months old already. Her check up went well- she's a healthy 11lb 0.5oz and 21" long. Smaller than Cash was at this age. Maybe she'll take after me in size? Who knows.

We went and visited Nana and Papa in "Francancisco", as Cash calls it. We had fun going to lunch and then visiting with them afterward. We had four generations all together- Nana & Papa, my parents, me and the two kiddos. Aren't my Nana and Papa adorable? They loved visiting with the new great grandbaby. Papa has decided to use her middle name (he thinks that's the one she'll pick to go by in the end). So....

Papa and Rose and Cash

Nana and Tupp and Cash
Nana and Tuppence
Papa and Rose
Cash is now in Sunbeams in primary at church. He's getting so grown up! And yet, sometimes he still needs us to hold his hand, whether it be at the start of class or driving around the crazy streets of San Francisco (he's never going to be an amusement park ride goer).

Well, that's most of our week. On a side note, I went clothes shopping on a girls night out. It's the first girls night out I've done in years (sad to admit that). And I was sorely in need of clothes. The one pair of jeans I owned had huge holes in both knees and was starting to acquire more. Thankfully, Old Navy was abounding in clearance racks. Yay! I have clothes!
Hope you all find great deals too!

No comments:

Blog Archive