It seems like a lot has happened this last month. Even in this past week, actually.
Tupp sits up by herself for short periods and is pretty much crawling. She pushes up on her knees and toes and then uses the push off of that to propel herself forward. She had her 6 month well baby visit today and based on her physical accomplishments and her reflexes, he thinks she could start walking around 10-11 months. Aaaaahhhh!
Tupp weighed in today at 15.1 pounds and is 25 inches long. She's in the 30% for both and is nicely proportioned. But then, we already knew that :) Tupp also has her first tooth coming in (bottom left) as of Monday (6.20.11). We also started baby oatmeal on Monday. Tomorrow I'll try her on sweet potato. She already likes to drink water. Her world is expanding! Personally, my favorite accomplishment is that she'll sleep between 7-9 hours straight in the night.
Cash is enjoying the summer. He loves playing in the pool and is now comfortable going down to the third step. Our goal is to teach him how to swim this summer, at least enough to no drown immediately. He is spending time at Sarah's two mornings a week to expand his social time. It works out that those are the times we have houses that I can't take him to. It seems like there are a lot of things in our life right now that work out quite fortuitously.
Our garden is growing. It's not as abundent as it has been in years past, but some stuff is growing. I have spinach, lettuce, peppers, carrots, squash of some kind (but there are flowers so we should find out what soon), peas, strawberries (we've eaten a handful already), sunflowers and a tomato plant (I know, I know).
Other than being so busy and tired that I've been sleeping through my alarm and so hot with our current weather that I wish it was fall already, we are doing rather well.
Here are some pictures of our little family and our adventures.
No comments:
Post a Comment