"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New little one

I had gotten so big so quickly that I was worried we might have twins on the way. Thankfully that is not the case, though I'm not going  to lie that the two for one idea did peak my interest. The estimated due date they told me was December 1, but when I've put the same information into the calculators online they all say December 10th. Hmmm. I wouldn't mind having a November baby. There have been a lot of changes in my St. Helena doctor's office since Tupp was born and I'm not a fan of most of them.  There are two new doctors, they moved the location and it's missing the cozy feel it had before. I've decided it's not really worth the drive and am going to look into other options- possibly the local birth center.
That's my quick update for today.

No comments:

Blog Archive