So I'd noticed several of my friends doing the "photo a day" challenge in December. I thought it sounded like fun and would be a good creative outlet for me to push my photography since I'm not shooting weddings any more. Apparently there are a lot of lists to choose from out there, but the most popular is FatMumSlim. The lists are there for each month. Each day you have a theme. Many people shoot literally and with no artistic flair, but like I said- the main reason I wanted to do this was to push my artistic limits as best I could with my camera. Keep in mind by camera I mean iphone. So here they are:
Some are highly edited, some are moderately edited and some not at all. They each have a bit of story to go along with them, but I still have one more post to go so the images will have to speak for themselves. Sometimes the photo of the day isn't my favorite photo that I took in that particular 24 hour period, but I find that the challenge alone has improved my composition so that I enjoy most of my other pictures better. Also, the challenge has helped me see my new home and our experiences here in a new light and that's probably a good thing.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment