But since I'm already here what with finally figuring out how to post the videos... I thought I might as well write something as not. I got the new Harry Potter book, but don't tell me anything about it since I'm re-reading the fifth and sixth just so I'm thoroughly up to date. You're all invited to my swingin' baby shower (August 1st) and the grandmother shower (80% probability of being on August 25th). I completel understand if you can't make it (especially those out of towners). Clay and I are teaching tons of first dance lessons (can you tell who is keeping this thing up?) You'd think Clay would be running this blog since he spends most of the time on the computer, but I don't think he has the patience for blogs; instead he likes to write into dance chat rooms and discuss swing. Silly boy. Anyhoo, I'm off to teach another dance lesson, but hope you enjoy the latest videos of us three dancing.
1 comment:
Maybe your blog should be titled, "Cullen with a dash of Clay" even if we're still waiting for the dash.
Post a Comment