"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 25, 2009

With pictures this time...

I figured I'd work backwards with the pictures.
So it snowed while we were at Jen's. Cash got to see and play in snow for the first time. I don't know that he was as mesmerized with it as I was, but he really did enjoy it.


Initially Myles was very excited to see and play with baby Cash. The sticker shock wore off pretty fast though and I think Myles was quite happy to see the back of baby Cash. Myles, we just wanted to say thank you for sharing your toys, your room and your bed with baby Cash and the Mitchell family. You're a good sport.
Of course, the reason for our visit to the great white north was Aeva's baptism. She had a dress for the baptism itself as well as an after dress. Here's the after dress. We all think she's going to be an actress when she grows up since she's such a performer. Here's Aeva's best curtsy.
And here's my awesome picture of Aeva with Uncle Benjamino.
Afterward Uncle Ben made his awesome hamburgers and we had a great lunch with a chocolate silk pie for dessert. Good job picking the menu Aeva!
But before we headed out to Washington (actually the night before we left) was New Years Eve. We always spend it with our dear friends David and Cirkl. Cash did manage to fall asleep before midnight, but only missed it by a hair. He enjoyed wandering around and visiting but particularly enjoyed watching the dancers. Camie and JP stopped by for a spell and we were able to squeak in a family picture.
So a belated Happy 2009 to you all!

1 comment:

Mary Helen said...

Is this JP Scirica? Wow Cash has gotten big!

Blog Archive