Tall corn.
Our garden, as you can see, is AMAZING. It makes me smile every day.
Summer's over, for now. We had a hot spell there- three days of ninety degree weather. Thankfully we're back into the seventies, but on Sunday we took Clay's folks with us out the beach which was nice and cool. Cash didn't like the sand at first but when we found some abandoned shovels he had more fun. I took pictures on Jeanie's camera so when I get them I'll post them.
Last night I made up our Amish friendship bread and some homemade strawberry jam. I just love homemade strawberry jam and I was inspired by an article I read on how homemade jam is better (obviously) because it has less sugar. That and Safeway was having a sale on organic strawberries. So it's organic jam too.
But the topper is that yesterday I ran a half a mile. Yup, you read it right, I RAN. And a half mile too! I know, not a lot but for me it's awesome since I can't remember the last time I ran so much. Okay, it was high school. I'm hoping to make it a regular thing. I've been inspired by my friend Holly Haley. I plan on doing it more.
Yah, I'm rockin' the hizous.
No comments:
Post a Comment