"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tid bits


Wowee. So glad this week is over. Sunday (Father's day) was great- getting to see all the family and visit at Nana's party. I just wish I'd gotten to visit more- Cash wanted to be outside and play. And then we rushed back home to have a fantastic meal with Russ (who is finally home from the hospital- yeah!) and family.
Monday was back to work and Tuesday was non stop: helping Oma in the morning, filming a memorial service and then straight to teaching dance until 9pm. I took it easy on Wednesday 'cause I needed it. Today I'm editing the memorial and cleaning house among other things. It never slows down, just gets more or less hecttic than the day before :)
Next week should be interesting though. On Wednesday evening we are driving up to Virginia City so Clay can get some stuff done for the mill and then on Saturday (4th of July) we are going to see the parade, hit the old timey concert and then take a moonlight train tour and watch the fire works. It should be a fun 4th.
Here are some moments of Cash from the past couple of weeks. In the top picture he's putting his favorite shoes back on after taking them off to empty out the sand in them. When we go outside the water the garden he comes and helps and then plays in his sandbox. He loves to dumps the sand pretty much anywhere but back into the container. The next was from playing the piano at grandma's house. I can't say enough how much we love and enjoy living so close to the grandparents. While it can be a struggle to stay in the area it's worth it being near Grandma, Pop Pops, Oma and Opa.
And the last is from one of our park adventures. Cash is an outdoor sort of kid; that is, if he isn't reading or watching his new favorite character- Elmo. Who knows why, but the kid likes Elmo.
And all of these photos were taken with our new Flip. Love it. Have a great week.

P.S. Cammie, you looked fabulous in that wedding dress. So excited for you!

No comments:

Blog Archive