"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Water Wars

which is Cashelese for Star Wars. It's the new "it" thing here in the Mitchell household. What's not to love? You've got space ships, light sabers, chipmunks.... or Ewoks rather. Apparently they're related, according to Cash. I have some video of him conducting the music for the introduction. He gets soooo into it, I love it! I'll have to post it next time.
We literally just planted our garden today. I was on the fence about doing it (we won't go into that) but decided to give it a go in the end. I used the same seeds as last year, so I figure there's nothing to lose. If all works out well we'll have peas, zuchini, crookneck squash, corn, watermelon, pumpkin and broccoli, carrots and lettuce (which we already have). I didn't replant the onions since they were kind of lame last time. In fact, they're still growing.
We've had absolutely gorgeous weather here lately. 75-80 and sunny with a light wind. Our bikes are being used regularly :)

No comments:

Blog Archive