Yes, I made my own cake for my birthday. I wanted chocolate zuchinni and that's exactly what I got. Zuchinni fresh from mine and my parents garden went into it, and like everything I make, it was done with wheat flour.
So I'm five months along and doing fine. We go for our ultrasound on Monday to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm not going to lie- when the hospital called today to tell us how much it was going to be we balked and almost decided not to do it. Oh well, it's just money :) Speaking of which, the bank approved the offer and we're set to be outta here in around 30 days. Still not sure where we'll be in that 30 days, but probably not here. Who knew turning 30 would bring so much excitement and adventure, eh? But life is a journey and I have realized how lucky and blessed we are. We could live in a tent or out of our car and I would be content. Well, at least for a little bit :)
Another good news is both of our pumpkins will be ripe and ready for picking before we have to move. It may be a small thing, but it makes me happy.
On Wednesday Clay came home with roses and we went out for dinner and to rent a movie while Gigi watched Cash for us. We went to Rubio's since I'd been wanting some of their tacos for about a month now. Afterward we did a couple of dances at Cafe Azul and then headed to Blockbuster to rent a movie- Leap Year. I think the last time we rented a movie was Clay's birthday, so it was a special treat.
Thursday I performed at the Sonoma County Fair so we turned it into a family outing. It was a long day, but I was grateful for the cool weather we've been having. I did two shows with three dances in each. Yes, I'm still dancing and plan on doing so right up to the end if I can help it. Cash enjoyed himself the most with all the kiddie rides- boats, cars, trucks, bummble bees... He was in heaven. Can you tell by the pictures?
1 comment:
Happy late birthday! I so need the recipe to that cake...Seriously.
Post a Comment