Addison Claire Scirica is here! She was born around 2:30pm on Saturday and was 8 lb 1 0z and 20 inches long. She's a good natured cutie with a head of dark hair. We're so happy to have her in the family! Holding her yesterday made me want a little one again- and the good news is that's already in the works :) We can't wait for December for our little one. Speaking of which, I've been diagnosed with placenta previa. No more detailed news than that, but I have a good feeling that everything will be fine and we have another appointment at the end of the month.
Clay is running for Windsor school board! Crazy! Weddings are still slow for me, but Clay's been getting lots of gigs so he's booked into November- yay! I've been working at Wine Country Bride on Saturdays and hoping that that eventually pays off. I'm enjoying learning more about the dress selling part of the business though.
We think we're going to rent back our place for a bit until another suitable house comes on the market. Cash reminds us in a very sweet manner, and with no animosity, that his toys are in storage. He's been so patient to put up with no toys for over a month now. It just goes to show that you don't need toys to be entertained- generally.
Like my new motto- Life's an adventure! Wishing you all health and happiness :)
P.S. Cash is pretty well potty trained! Diapers only at night now and last night he stayed dry! Onward and upward! I don't even need a diaper bag any more... well, that is until December :) I'll enjoy it while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment