But I will start with Friday since something amazing happened- my mom let Cazra cut her hair! I confess I talked her into it and kind of picked out the hairstyle too. At first there were tears, but I think in the end she likes it- I know I do :)
BEFORE
I hadn't taken any pictures of Cash in a while so I took the opportunity of him playing at a nearby park to experiment. Here are two of my favorites.
We visited with Nana and Papa this morning. This entailed getting up at 5:15am and heading out to SF so I could get back in time for work at 11am. Cash loves visiting Nana and Papa. He's so good at not touch anything while he meanders and explores.
I dropped Clay and Cash off at the airport for the airshow when I got home. Cash had a fun time, but what struck me as funny was that when I picked him up he wanted to tell me all about a train he'd taken a ride on. Earlier in the week when the airplanes were arriving a jet had flown over so close that it's volume kind of freaked Cash out. I think he did fine at the airshow though.
After work we went to Addison's 0 Birthday Party.Here's Grant enjoying a cupcake. I really liked the decoration- good job Cams!
Between running around with friends and family at the party and the lack of sleep from early rising and only a 1 hour nap (Cash usually takes a 3 hour sleep) he feel asleep on the way home. I think I should probably follow suit. Wishing you all happy dreams!
No comments:
Post a Comment