
Sleep. It's kind of what I've been thinking about lately. How I don't have enough of it, how Cash has been having dreams during it (about monsters or bad guys), how Tupp isn't doing more than half hour naps (and sometimes less) and how she sleeps so much better when she has longer naps (she did a 7 hour stretch a couple of days ago). I have a feeling I'll be musing over this for the rest of my life.
Another project brought to you by pinterest! I had this t-shirt that mom gave me when the whole Twilight thing came out. It's been my dance practice and housecleaning go to. Thus it's no surprise that it's developed an extensive array of holes in the armpits. I up-cycled it as a bib with elastic across the back so no need for Velcro or snaps. Viola!


Mothers Day! So handy that they magically coordinated with purple, eh?



So grateful for our mothers!! And so grateful for my little ones that call me mother and make me want to be the best mother I can be.

The girls, hanging out. So cute that they're holding hands :)

We got together with a bunch of other gals for a craft night and Amber taught us how to make rings. Hers were beautiful. I've discovered I lack the talent for making jewelry. But, here's the ring I made from one of Frisk's old buttons. I've also realized that I just can't wear rings (or any jewelry for that matter) right now. It's just not conducive with Tupp's stage of life right now. But the season will come around again. One of these days.

Our garden is surviving, kind of. We have cat problems yet again. I'm also trying to hunt down the mystery nibbler attacking my strawberries. Cash at the first one from our plant a couple of days ago. Still not sure what all is growing in the garden, but I trust that something will come of it.
Tupp is really wanting to crawl. She hunches her little legs underneath her and can scooch just about anywhere. Today we watched in amazement as she went after a water bottle- across the blanket and then across some hard wood floor. She also rolls and rolls and rolls. I'll leave her and come back to her in a totally different location. This is only the beginning. It's so exciting to see more and more of her personality manifesting itself.
Cash has started singing conversations. Clay started it and now Cash will randomly start it up again. He talks CONSTANTLY. More so every day. I have to remind myself that a lot of it is just him thinking out loud. I'm still trying to figure out a way to harness that and redirect it in a fashion that doesn't drive me batty. But man he's a cutie pie.
If I could make a wish I think it might be that I could remember each and every moment with my kids forever. Think to myself that I will, but when I look back those memories and moments get over run with the here and now. Love my little dearies.
No comments:
Post a Comment