
Starting in reverse order...
Brother and sissy love each other. She gets so excited to see him in the morning. He was the first to make her laugh. He tries to play with her all the time- today he was pretending he was Hiccup from "How to Train Your Dragon" and that Tupp was his Night Beauty dragon and he was going to cut off her ropes and free her (after he decided not to kill her and take her to his father). I've had to make the rule that he can't put his fingers in her mouth unless his hands are washed since I've found him being her chew toy in the back of the car. I think he's the only thing that makes being in the car seat bearable for her. He loves to hug her and does so ALL the time.

Auntie Cindy, Kathleen, Ryan and John Parker came out to visit. We are so glad we got to see them. And that's an understatement!



Cash's super hero outfit is always progressing. In this his addition was sunglasses. Lately he's incorporated his green pilot cap, his new green "cape" and his super hero shoes (green sandals). Can you tell what his favorite color is?

Cash loves his cousin Addy too. I think both of the girls are quite taken with him. Cammie thinks he has babysitting in his future.

Tupp was the hit at both bridal shows we did earlier this year.

Cash is into dressing himself these days. He prefers pajamas. These are his jailbird jammies.

Clay took Cash up the hill to see the snow when the level fell earlier this year. I couldn't remember if I had posted pictures and I think they're so sweet. Cash had such a good time that to this day he still mentions the experience. He loves spending time and going on adventures with daddy.



Back when Tupp had hair... it's Addy and Tupp doing a meet and greet.

Cash gets his first kiss- love from Pearl at Stake Conference.

Cash as the Iron Giant. And Clay's floating arm. Weird.


Well, I think that's everything from Clay's phone. There's more to say as far as updating the blog, but I think I'm going to postpone that until the next entry.
Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment