"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 8, 2011

And now, on to August!






I'm so busy that I don't have too much time to write so I'll have to let most of the pictures speak for themselves. Tupp is at the stage where she wants to start chewing and therefor feels entitled to whatever we're eating. Cash is fun, as always. They both are. Tupp has learned to go up stairs all by herself, but is still getting the hang of going down them. She loves pulling my hair and seems fascinated with it (my hair, not the pulling). Cash likes to either be naked or wear pajamas with an occasional superhero costume thrown in. I guess that's what we get for teaching him how to dress and undress himself :) Clay is taking on the SMART train and heading up the recall for the June election. Everyone in Marin and Sonoma County is getting riled up! Meanwhile, I enjoy my kiddos, try to keep what's left of my garden alive, the house in working order and editing weddings and promo videos that keep falling in my lap. Life is good. Even being sick the last couple of days hasn't dampened my spirits :)
I almost completely forgot about my birthday! I guess they start to mean less the older I get :) We went out to my favorite Puerto Rican restaurant and then went to see the last Harry Potter movie. All excellent. And thank you all for your birthday wishes and sweet gifts. I'm just grateful to have all of you in my life (no matter what) ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive