
Like I said, nothing much. Just some pictures to show. Every now and again Cash lets me dress him, but it's on rare occasions. We have one little pepper in our garden and have been giving most of our cherry tomatoes to Oma and Opa in trade for their squash. We've been making all sorts of squashy things: zucchini pancakes, zucchini bread, squash and tortellini bake and today we're going to make zucchini cookies. I've found a couple of new zucchini recipes to try out (much to Clay's chagrin :) so I'll let you know how they turn out. So far my favorites are the zucchini pancakes and the tortellini bake. Oh, I did like the zucchini pizzas too.
I completed all my mini video projects and my first wedding. Just in time to get another promo video project and to shoot another wedding. That makes three in the editing queue. My efforts in taking one day at a time help keep my from feeling overwhelmed :)
Tupp let go and stood on her own for just a moment on Sunday. She's become a speedy crawler, which she utilizes to nibble on shoes or paper and climb the stairs without supervision. Thankfully she's never gotten above three before I find her. She's been eating like a champ the last day or so, so maybe we're in for a growth spurt.

She regularly sleeps six hours at night, but now and again will throw in eight or more. Now if only I could get things done in time to go to bed before midnight...
Cash used his right hand the other day without me even asking him to. A step in the right direction. His latest thing is to tell me how he feels, especially when he's sad or upset. Now I just have to get him to understand that just because he's sad that doesn't mean he gets to have his way. Reasoning with a child can be like reasoning with an insane person sometimes. But I strive to be patient with him, and now and again I succeed :)

I tried to take a cool picture of her in heels- kind of like a picture I'd seen on Pinterest. Needless to say, it devolved and this was the best I got. I guess I'll have to wait until she's older and into dress up.

Well, I guess that's it. So long for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment