We have been thoroughly enjoying the spring and summer- like weather. It's made even better by our new home. Just out of the back we have what you see here. It makes a great outdoor play area for the kiddos- replete with tree to climb.

The back deck is awesome! We take our little table and chairs out there and fill up a bucket with water and play tea party, water the starter plants for our garden, etc. It's lovely.

Cash likes to take his shirt off, but we have to keep on top of him about sunscreen, hat, resting in the shade, etc. since he burns so easily. I guess that's what you get for being translucent.

Just cause she's cute.

Cash requested we visit his favorite park the other day. It really is the best. Giorgi Park in Healdsburg. He and Tupp had a fantastic time together.

This was taken a while ago- back when the weather was chilly. Playing baseball and chalk.

At the end of March we went to the Children's Museum in Sausalito. We've only been one other time and I had gotten a great Groupon deal so we all got to go for half price. Fantastic weather and out in the open playing with water- Tupp's idea of heaven.

For Easter I don't normally do anything special, but Cash has been playing knights and I thought he'd absolutely love this knight costume to go with his other dress up items. He LOVES it. As you can see.

Lastly, the boys were out of town this weekend so I took Tupp on her first bike ride. She kept asking for more. Oh, and this was my shirt when I was her age. So glad my mom saved some of my baby clothes so I can dress her up in them.

Wishing you all beautiful weather to play in.
No comments:
Post a Comment