"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My latest Photo A Day pictures

Here's the latest batch of photos from my daily project. Each day has a theme that I follow either literally or in spirit. I can't remember what all of them are, but you're welcome to guess.
Pherson saying good morning to the sunrise, Tuppy blowing bubbles in her new rain boots,
some signs from main street
St. Mary's Catholic Church- there are a lot of those....



Loving her dimples on an early morning,
eating ice cream from Dickey's BBQ in a very Tuppy type of outfit.

The clouds on a wind day driving from Reno to Virginia City up Geiger Grade.


Someone had made this near the Silverland hotel and the cemetery is in the background.
The backside of some old ladies on C street (as I call the old houses).
I try to go running most mornings and find some beautiful sights around town.
So worn out she fell asleep during lunch. Love her long lashes.

One Saturday we took a drive and went through the agricultural area near Carson- it's a valley called Jackson.
A little river we played in along our adventure.

I made it to the cemetery on one of my morning runs. It used to be one of the most beautiful, with shade trees and all sorts of plants. Not so any more....
Watching and waiting for our Mardi Gras donuts to finish baking. Turns out we were a week early for Mardi Gras.

It's mostly been beautiful weather, but we had a couple of days of snow over the last month. Cash watched it fall just before we headed out to walk to school.
The Lynch house, across the street from the Gold Hill Hotel.



Probably the worst day ever.
Heading out to California for Clay's birthday weekend.



Virginia City art.
I spent nearly two hours at the DMV and all I managed was a license plate. I hate the DMV.

Nevada rocks are so much cooler than California rocks.


Still working on my bread making. It's harder than I though it would be.

No comments:

Blog Archive