"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Behind again....

I really need to stop getting behind-- these massive updates are killer. We're about to have a week adventure, so for now I'll just throw photos at you.. Once again they're out of order.
That time we finally made it to the beach, and then  got stranded there because the transmission in Reddery died.



 And the kids played with sticks while we waited for our tow and I got bit by a tick.

 We're kickcking off teaching swing in Reno. Next month we'll be teaching two nights a week plus again at The Saint on a Saturday.

 I finally got around to painting the tires. They're so purdy! We're using them for the stairs of the trampoline- which we just got put together.




 We finally got our train pass too for the season. Trying to get our money's worth out of it considering Tupp and Cash will be starting at the Montessori Charter school in Carson half way through August.

 We inherited more dress ups. Fun!
 Nut went on a two day nursing strike, forcing me to buy a pump and be the first for me to give a bottle to myself.

 Our fireworks were awesome- for all of the 60 seconds that they lasted before a fire broke out. we thought maybe it was because of the wind, but it turns out it was a malfunctioning rocket that shot sideways instead of up. It was only a couple of streets down- where Cash built his hideout last summer. but the fire crews got it under control and out in less than a half hour.

 Cash helped me teach a swing lesson for the Boys and Girls Club. Then he came home and enlisted Tupp to participate.
 We signed up for a free Butterfly course through the Nevada History museum with other homeschoolers. The kids always enjoy the mammoth and the Butterfly class was great too.
 That time we tried to go to the lake but they closed the parking lot and even when we came back when they said they were going to open it they didn't so we went home. Also the time Nut stopped eating so we had to make an emergency Target run. It was not a fun day. But the mini hikes we did were okay with beautiful vistas.

 Nut survived her first fever. It lasted for about three days and caused sleep deprivation. Glad that's over with.

 Cash and I went to a highland dance workshop in Truckee. Worst workshop I've ever been to in my entire dance career. I've decided to start teaching in September, so here goes.
 We love our pool. In fact, I've decided no more lake days for the summer. And I can finally get in and enjoy the hot tub!

 We really love the Kings Canyon waterfall hike. This time we went with our Fowler friends.
Lastly, Nut came in at 15 pounds 4 ounces and 27 inches long. She's only in the 5thh percentile. love our little Nut!

I'll update agaian in another week. See ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Blog Archive