So I had him in the sling and then after he'd been asleep for only a minute he started shaking. Not your usual twitch, but his upper body shook for about three or four seconds (seemed like forever though) with his eyes partly open. He went right back to sleep and then didn't want to wake up. The hard part is that he often sleeps with his eyes open and I know he was super tired (he'd been awake for three hours with only two fifteen minute naps) so it's difficult to tell whether it was truly unusual behavior or if I was over reacting. After sleeping for about twenty minutes he woke up and has been his usual self since. After a call into the doctor (I was so torn; should I have gone to the emergency room? He seems fine and I do have a rather grandiose imagination) they said it didn't quite sound like a seizure and that babies do that in the early part of their sleep sometimes. All the same, I'm keeping a close eye on him.
This is the sweater that Claire made for him. I love it, but I think I might have shrunk it (I always forget to check stuff as it goes from the wash to the dryer) so it won't fit him for as long. Bad me...
Our Wedding Expo went well. It always does. Now we just have to keep making it bigger and better :)
Loves to you all and if you don't mind, keep Cash in your thoughts and prayers just in case. That's his paranoid Mom talking.
1 comment:
Oh Cullen, I know how you must feel! Isn't it terrible! I'm still trying to figure out what's my "mother's intuition" and what's just freak out mode. Anyway, I hope that the worry has subsided a bit and that there are no more scares. You are all in our prayers.
Post a Comment