Okay, not from another planet, just another state (Utah) and another country (The Marshall Islands). That's right, Honor, Grant and Britt all came to visit this week.
The boys still don't always know what to make of each other, but they had a fun time swinging with Auntie Cammie.



Auntie Britt had a good time playing with Cash. I know the one picture is pretty blurry, but I like it in it's own artistic format. Here's Cash showing Britt how to stick out your tongue on command.

Honor always plays the piano for us when she comes. The boys tried to help.

Cash took his first picture today. I thought he did rather well, just a little too close to the subject when the flash went off...

The funniest experience was at JP's hypnosis show tonight. Clay was at a gig so I took Cash. Some of the roles were for them to pretend that Cash was a pitcher and they were the batter, Cash was the king and they were to do whatever he wished

and finally that every time the little king touched his nose they were to receive an electric shock. He was pretty tired by then so he was touching his nose a lot. Those poor souls... I don't think Cash knew quite what to make of it and was more entertained by taking the water bottles in and out of the fridge. I'm okay with that. The idea of hypnosis kind of freaks me out (no offense JP). And just for clarification, my child was not hypnotized.
I made a photo montage for Cash as part of my advertising for our slideshow company. If you'd like to check it out just following the link under favorites for custom slideshows or something or other. You'll figure it out.
Have a good Sunday y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment