
Yeah, we pretty much missed St. Paddy's. Cash was sick and we taught a dance lesson (swing). But I was going through Cash's clothes (you know- getting rid of stuff that doesn't fit, seeing if he's grown into others) and decided to try on his kilts. Yes, he has two. One is still too big (the Stewart) and the other fits lengthwise but I still have to pin it 'cause he's my skinny mini.



We're ready for Tartan Day- April 6th. Gooooo Scotland!
I had to take this picture the other day. I love his sleeping pictures. This one's up there with the one I have of him with Auntie Jen.

I was supposed to clean Clay's car as his birthday present. It still looks like this. The problem is I don't drive a stick so unless he can drop it off for me I can't take it to be cleaned. I don't know that he minds...

I made out like a bandit on craigslist the other day. The best $5 I've ever spent was for this ride on toy that Cash is absolutely obsessed with. Ours is sunfaded and missing half a hubcap, but who cares! I think he played on the thing for two hours today. And then we spent another hour in the front seat of my car. His two favorite pasttimes: riding/pushing his "bike" and putting cd's in and rocking out while he pretends to drive the real car.

Cash is walking down steps with only the help of the wall now. He's become rather proficient at blowing kisses and was actually practicing it the other day. We spend a good portion of every day reading as he brings every book we own to me and then starts in on them all over again. What a joy he is.
We are gearing up for starting our garden. I cleared the space for the bed this morning. It will be 4 by 12 feet and we are planning on growing (between the bed and some pots) strawberries, crookneck squash, zucchini, watermelon, pumpkins, lettuce, broccli, corn, beans, onions and maybe tomatoes (those wouldn't be for us though- we'd trade them to someone else). I'm so excited!!
1 comment:
Adorable tartan pictures, Cullen! Thanks for sharing them :)
Post a Comment