After that I cut Cash's hair. It needed it, but I got a little carried away and now it's a bit shorter than my liking. Here's to hoping it grows back fast. I think the reason I don't like it so short is because it makes him look older (and I want him to stay my baby forever :)
As you all know, Halloween is my favorite time of year. Cash gets the brunt of that- they were having dollar sales at Target for all these Halloween things. I got him two Halloween shirts, three pairs of Halloween socks and each was only a buck! Woot woot!

On a spur of the moment decision I took Cash to the local pumpkin patch/corn maze. I figured since it's supposed to rain later this week and our photographer friend hasn't returned my call about taking pumpkin patch pictures (it was his suggestion, not mine).... I better get my photo shoot in before it gets too muddy. Cash had a blast! He got a ride in the wagon, he got to pick out a pumpkin, he climbed the pyramid of hay bales, fed pumpkin to sheep and get up close and personal with cows and chickens and his very favorite.... the kiddie hay bale maze. I just let him at it and kept an eye on the entrance and exit. After about fifteen minutes I had to tear him away- literally.








Sunday's been kind of a wreck just because I've been klutzo and Cash is Mr. Grumplestilskin, but we had a nice birthday dinner for Oma at Gigi and Pop Pop's house. And my first attempt at making a cake in my slow cooker was a relative success (the edges got burnt, but I followed the directions to a tee).
More slow cooking adventures to come now that the weather has cooled and rain is on the way. I love the changing of the seasons!
No comments:
Post a Comment