
We went to Train Town for Cash's last birthday bash on Friday. He LOVED it. He's started doing "All Aboard!" just like a real conductor. And he got so excited when David showed up. Our friends Kaylynn and Mommy Jackie came to play and the kiddos had a good time together until Cash got cranky at the end. He's even saying Kaylynn's name. I haven't transferred the pictures, but when I do I'll be sure to post them.
After Train Town we headed down to Oakland for lunch and picture taking. Cammie looked gorgeous. I can't wait to see the real professional photos- sorry these are all I have at the moment.


Saturday was the reception for Cammie and JP. It went well. The clean up was torture, but I'm grateful that Oma and Opa could take Cash home with them so Clay and I could help out with that. I took footage on my Flip so I can experiment with it and hopefully use it to advertise small Flip video wedding packages for next year. I never miss an opportunity.
I am glad that today is finally over. Clay and I spoke at church today. It's not that I think my talks are bad, just me giving them is bad- if that makes sense. I always get emotional and incoherent. I've deduced it's primarily due to being nervous. And it's completely uncontrolable. But it's over now, and so feel better. The best part was that while we were up on the stand waiting to speak Cash was sitting with Pop Pops and saying, " Momma, Dadda, sing. ... Momma, Dadda, lalalalalalala....." Both Clay and I were cracking up. I wish I could have videotaped it!
And finally, I had my first practice for the Creche festival choir of the year. All the people that I see but once a year as we prepare the music for the concert. I love singing- it's too bad we mostly do it during Christmas time. But I do so love Christmas music...
The holidays are coming up quick. We have Trunk or Treat on Friday and I'm making my Nana's layered jello for that (wish me luck). I don't know that we'll really go trick or treating- Cash is still a bit too young to enjoy it. Eh, we'll see.
1 comment:
Tell Cammie and JP congratulations! JP and I went to High School together. Tell him hi!
Post a Comment