Cash and I had a nice morning. We rode our bike to a friends house and painted (his first time painting too). It's the pace of life I wish we lived more often. I really like biking around. It's quite pleasant. Even if it reminds me how out of shape I am.
Cash is thoroughly in love with airplanes. Trains now take second place. Opa has some model airplanes that he loves to hold. He even goes so far as to kiss them and tell them he loves them. It's so funny to see how passionate children can be about certain things. He's already planning on asking Santa for a blue airplane. Oh, silly, silly boy....
We are hoping that the weather continues to be beautiful tomorrow. It seems like just as the weather has convinced us that it's spring/verging on summer it brings in another whopping rainstorm to dash our hopes. I know the rain is good, but we are ready to be outside and enjoying the beauties of the earth. Our plans tomorrow entail going to the beach for "castles and kites" and maybe a spot of fish and chips. Cash hasn't been to the beach since last years heatwave.
Smiles and love to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment