"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nothing Much

Nothing much going on....
I made out like a bandit today at the farmers market.
I just about finished up with my craft projects from Relief Society.
I sent out one wedding yesterday and have only one more to go. Hoping to be done by Thanksgiving.
I started practicing with the church choir for the Nativity Festival, even though I might not make the performances.
Our garden only has a handful of carrots, some lettuce, a strawberry plant that I bought and a pumpkin from Cash's science experiment growing in it.
Today does not feel like November- it's toasty outside!
I bought a 3' Christmas tree to replace the one we've had for about 7 years who's lights no longer function.
I finally feel like I have the chaos of the house back under control. Just in time too since my back fully went out the following day. I believe it's on the mend, but I'm not bouncing back as quickly as I'd hoped.
Cash's sleep schedule is all over the place this week- in large part due to my back being out. Apparently I'm the only one who seems to be able to transfer him from the car to the bed successfully, but since I can't pick him up at the moment.... That or he's fazing out naps. I sure hope not.
Preschool this week has totally gone by the way side. I'm hoping that the theme of Pilgrims and Indians for next week inspires me.
Not too much else. Still plugging away at the same projects, but losing motivation for most of them :)

Immensely grateful for our wonderful lives.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I just noticed your new heading. Hmmm, T? Well that cancels out my guess. I was thinking Lyra Lee or Sterling. Okay, how about Thayer? Yes? No? What's the middle name? Any hints?

Mary Helen said...

Congrats on a girl! T maybe Tina, Tierney? We miss you guys! I feel lik eit has been forever!

Blog Archive