
Merry Christmas! I realize we have about 20 more days to go, but who knows what we'll be up to at that point, so take this as your Christmas greeting. Here you can see Cash resplendant in his favorite article of clothing- Buzz Lightyear pajamas. The deal is he'll wear regular clothes outside if I change him back into these pajamas the instant we get back home.
I've been on a sewing spree. It's been inspired by Christmas gifts and the amazing deals I got at the after Thanksgiving sale at Joanne's fabric store.
Baby Mary Janes:

Cash's quilt:

A new boppi cover (since I only had one and we all know that's not enough for baby accidents):

Here are some cute photos from my baby shower. It was lots of fun visiting with all these ladies- thank you Cammie!





And finally, I've been pretty hit and miss with Cash's pre-school. But we learned a lot about pilgrims and made a pilgrim hat while learning about the letter "H." Today we're supposed to learn about China and we'll eat potstickers (or that's the plan anyway. Things rarely go as planned).

Loves to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment