Lately Cash has been really into board games. He especially likes Battleship and "the Pirate One" (Settlers of Cataan).
Cash was in a fashion show recently. He was so excited to do it and then just as they were about to send him down the catwalk he decided not to do it. Clay went down with him once and then after that he realized how fun it was and ended up going two more times. He even fluffed out his tails and waved and did the crab dance that some of the guys taught him as he went up and back.
I'm still catching up on work, though I don't know if that will ever happen. We just finished with the Wedding Expo so now we're booking up for this season. We have a couple of trips coming up soon- one to Utah to see Honor and Benson tie the knot (yippee)! Cash has just started physical therapy and so far he's enjoying it, though the first two sessions are mainly diagnostic. They're still a little baffled by his hand. The good news is that it's really only his hand that appears affected and we are pretty confident that with the exercises he will be able to build the strength and function back. I just finished a month of Livefit Bootcamp. While 5:30am is really early and it's been as low as 20 degrees and raining out while we exercise, it's been really great and I've enjoyed it. Between working out, being sick and not dieting at all I've managed to lose about five pounds and feel a whole lot stronger. I even shaved 7 minutes off my fitness test time from a month ago. I'm going to try doing workouts on my own for a month and then evaluate what would be best to continue to reach my goal of building stamina and losing another fifteen pounds (ideally). But we've got some stuff in the process to meet our goals this year and that's exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment