This week I got my car fixed. Over Christmas a neighbor had backed into my car. It was such minor damage that if I'd had to pay for it myself I probably wouldn't have gotten the work done. It looked like all the other scratches on my car. Their PT Cruiser did not fair as well. Luckily I didn't have to pay a dime and now one side of my car looks brand new. Cash enjoyed the rental car I had for all of three days. When I did get my car back we finally turned Tuppy's seat to face forward. She's finally big enough (barely)! Here's to hoping this helps with her carsickness.
I discovered that Tupp actually has two molars most of the way in. There's still nothing between those and her two front teeth, but what are you gonna do? She can't stay lopsided forever, right?
I'm really being put to the test with Cash. He's testing his limits to see as far as he can go and get away with something. I'm told it's a four year old thing. Somehow we'll get through it.
Cash's physical therapy has been going well. While I'm not thrilled that they wasted two sessions to discover that his problems are exactly what I told them they were (and I have to pay them for this!) it's been good to discover what exactly we're looking to improve in his grip and strength. Becuase of his hand we've decided to homeschool for kindergarten, at least. This will allow us to do exercises with him throughout the day which will keep him from getting frustrated and discouraged. Besides, I'm just not ready to send him into the public school system with the way it is right now. Maybe I'll warm up to it at some point or feel he's prepared enough to handle it, but not just yet. Although, we are looking into the French charter school that is set to open this fall. Only looking at this point.
I'm sad that bootcamp is over. While I was often sore and in minor pain, it was great at the same time. I've vowed to continue the exercises on my own (since I can't bring myself to pay what they normally charge) but so far I've had dismal results. I've realized that with the kids the only time I can actually exercise is at 5:30am and have yet to find a running buddy (since I'm afraid I'll be kidnapped if I go running alone at that hour).
Still behind on work. I'm still accomplishing stuff, but it's slow going and so piled up. One of these days there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. There has to be.
And on a final note, my latest tiny dancer:
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment