We finally got our photos back from April. I am moderately satisfied. Good 'nuff.
Hmmmm. What else has been going on....
Cash went on a father-son campout for church so we got out the tent before and after to air it out and played with it in the "backyard."
Our pool opened a little early. Good thing since the weather, until today, has been warm.
Our garden is growing. The sunflowers seem a bit stunted, but we've crushed the snail attacks, so the flowers are still alive. I think our strawberries are done producing for the season. We ended up with only a handful, but I think they'll do better next season. Just finishing up harvesting our carrots and replanted the squash so hoping they take off soon.
My mother's day present from Cash. He made it at school and I love it.
Couple of random things. Pherson sleeps fantastically in his woombie, and swaddling is not an adequate substitute. Tupp has acquired ballet slippers. It is so fun to watch her dance, complete with bowing at the end. I got some new shades at the dollar store. Now I don't feel so bad when my kids ruin them. I've missed Cash playing dress up. He usually is at school and so doesn't get to, but when we took him out for our exploratorium trip he wore it all day, even when I was working in Oakmont. And Tupp likes singing the song from Brave. Lastly, Sunday garb (including the bow tie I learned to tie and got for Clay) and our very own fairy ring. Cash brought home a stonehenge like structure that they made at school. It seemed like all they learned was that the British don't make crepes as well as the French... :( So I elaborated and taught him about scones, it's also called England, Scotland is north of it and then about fairy rings, which we decided to build and decorate.
This last Wednesday was Harvey Milk Day. We took Cash out of school and after work headed to the Exploratorium in San Francisco. It's moved to pier 15 and is 3.5 times bigger than it used to be. Needless to say, we didn't make it through the whole thing, but the kids had a great time.
I got roped into speaking at church. It's been four years, and will probably be another four before they ask me to do it again. I don't know why I get so nervous!
Cindy, Kathleen, Ryan, John Parker and William were in SF visiting from Ohio. So we all descended up on Nana and Papa's to visit with them and Brandon and Donna. So wish we could see everyone more often. You would think we would since we really aren't that far away (well, not the Ohio peeps, but the SF peeps) but between their schedules and our crazy schedule and things (kids health, car health, etc) it just doesn't work out more often. Just grateful for when it does.
Pherse is rolling all over the place. Not ready yet for crawling, but oft times I'll come in a room and won't be able to find him because he's rolled away to a hiding spot. He just had his bottom two teeth pop through on Saturday night. I though he was coming down with something because he had a low grade fever, but by morning he was as right as rain and chomping with his new teethies. He's definitely in 6-9 month clothes and is growing out of things lengthwise, like all the others did.
I think that's most everything. Three more days of school and Cash is home!! Can you tell I'm excited? Next month we're going to a Giants baseball game and then in July we'll go visit Clay in Nevada for four days. August will see family from Utah visiting while Oma and Honey head out on an adventure of their own. But I promise to have more posts by then.
Loves to all y'all.




















No comments:
Post a Comment