Birthday boy on his baptism day- he loves the tie Myles picked out for him and wears it the most.
We truly had a such a wonderful weekend filled with family and great events. It truly was a bit of heaven on Earth for all the time we got to spend with loved ones. We hope they all enjoyed it as much as we did and can't wait to see them all again for the holidays.
I found a roll of film when I was cleaning out the basement the other day. I cracked out my old Minolta and did a photo session with Miss Moo and the troops. Unfortunately after I was done with the roll and started to rewind it the film broke and shredded. No way to save it. I was quite heartbroken, but what can you expect of a roll of film that was easily ten years old? So I tried to re-do it with my digital camera. I got some shots, but there were a lot that couldn't be recaptured being little Nut was no longer as amused and ready for a nap and the troops couldn't understand why we were doing it all over again. It felt good using my manual camera again though. I might have to get some film just to do it.
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment