"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Little Chunk

We had our three week doctors appointment today. Can I just say, we love Dr. Miraglia. If any of you are looking for the most awesomest pediatrician ever, go with him. He rocks.
Apparently Cash is a mighty fine eater. Jeannie will be proud of me; he now officially weighs 9 lbs. and 9 ozs and is 22 inches long. He's chubbin' up! He's lifting his head and playing with his tongue and even smiles and giggles (though it's usually when he's either going to sleep or waking up).

I love those moments. We love our Cash.
I was brave today and sucked out some of his boogers. I know that must seem piddly, but I was concerned I might use too much suction and suck out his brain. Good news; Cash still has his brain. Every day an adventure; eh?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey Cullen! I'm so glad you emailed me about your new baby and your new business! You guys have been busy!! It's great to hear from you and I'm so glad things are going so well. I will definitely pass the word along about your travel website. I took a look and it looks great. I miss it up there- lots of great memories! Our family blog is www.edmondskids.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!

Blog Archive