"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


So for those of you who know, Halloween is my favorite holiday and I usually play it up, but I confess I was beat by motherhood this year. Clay and I didn't dress up but we figured no one would care as long as Cash was decorated. He was Grumplestilskin meets Pumpkin. Actually, he gave us a bit of a repreave by sleeping four hours through the dance at Ellington Hall and then a late night dinner at Carrows (which, as of midnight began playing Christmas classics). We are hoping that he isn't so cranky today as Clay is headed to LA for a couple of days before we bless Cash at church on Sunday. You're all invited! Well, off to eat breakfast and take a shower while I can! And welcome to November everyone!

No comments:

Blog Archive