Before I forget, Honor reminded me of another great thing about the Creche festival- it's when Clay and I first started dating (our first kiss actually) and when he proposed to me. I hadn't forgotten (we walked the exhibit together after our Saturday performance in honor of the anniversary), just forgot to mention it in the previous blog entry. Thank you Honor!
Apparently Cash likes ketchup. So much so he could eat just that for lunch, and he almost did. We were eating fake corn dogs from Trader Joes but Cash thought the ketchup was finger lickin' good. Good thing it was the real deal and organic to boot. He loves ketchup and he loves kiwi- it's his favorite fruit.
1 comment:
Aaaaaadorable! I squeeled with delight and then made Grant and Jeremy watch the video too! I love how he just keeps going and going. Can't wait to be there! Love you guys!
Post a Comment