We sat waiting with Mrs. Claus
and then I walked Cash over to...da da da... Santa.Not bad for the first ever sitting with Santa.
It's been VERY cold here lately. So cold in fact that we've gotten snow up in the higher elevations (like Sugarloaf park). This is what Oma and I got to see when we were out in Kenwood the other day. Pretty purty.
Cash has officially contracted his first cold of the season. And I don't know if his teething has kicked into high gear or if it's just because his mouth is open so much since he can't breathe, but he's drooling like nobody's business and soaking through several shirts a day. He isn't wanting to eat very much either and naps and sleep are virtually non existant... for all of us. Here's hoping he recovers soon, that we don't get it, and that we all get more sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment