"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 24, 2009

More flip fun


Just a bit of stuff that we've been up to. The first one is from our trip to Virginia City, but Cash does it every night as we settle down to read our books before bed. His favorites right now are "Franklin in the Dark" and "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."
He likes to "swim" in the tub when we don't let him go to the pool (it hasn't been warm enough lately). I should post the video, but I'm still debating on whether to do that since he's naked. I know, he's just a baby, but he might not appreciate it when he gets older.
We are practicing for our performance at the Pleasanton Games coming up in another month and a half. I've ended up doing a few more dances than originally planned, but it's all good. I need the work out.
Tomorrow we're planning on going to Howarth Park and take a ride on the train and carousel. Cash is super excited about going on the train. I can't get over how many words he's saying- new ones every day. And we're slowly weeding out his Cash language words for real ones. But it seems as soon as we get rid of one another one crops up. Food and drink are no num-num and a slurp sound. Ah well...

No comments:

Blog Archive