Wouldn't you agree?
I know this is going to seem lame, but I made all of Cash's outfits have red, white and blue in them on our trip for the holiday. Clay says this one decreases his manliness, but Cash looks adorable in anything and who knows how much longer he'll let me dress him in whatever I want.
Here's Cash shoveling sand to his little heart's content at the Beach at the hotel. We did this twice a day for two days running.
Aaargghh I'm a pirate. Okay, technically I've been told this is a revolutionary war hat but I still think it looks pirate-esque.
We saw some pretty beautiful sites on the ride-
And when we stopped at the end of the tracks for a half an hour I used most of the time to take snapshots of Cash.
The trip home from Nevada was much better in some and much worse in others. Cash was better behaved and slept through more of it but traffic was beyond horrendous and we were on the road for the better part of seven hours. We are grateful for home in spite of the fun we had.
1 comment:
Hi Cullen - I was just enjoying your blog and I noticed that you said that Cash had screamed most of the way on your trip. One of my kids also had that tendency and all that screaming can really wear on your nerves! I thought I would just pass on what worked for me. I would keep a squirt bottle full of water in the car and when screaming would erupt I would give one quick squirt and it would interrupt the screaming long enough for me to say that screaming is not okay. After a few rounds of this the message got across. I also kept one in the house as a disciplinary aid. It doesn't hurt the child and it interrupts the behavior so that you can communicate with him without having to try to speak above the noise. I hope this helps!
Post a Comment