"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bicycle built for two


Our maiden voyage was a success!
Opa and I spent nearly all day Saturday getting the bicycle up and running and then outfitted with the child seat and today Cash and I peddled our way to the park. Oma saw us driving by as she was on her way home from the grocery store so she was kind enough to take photos. Can I just say, riding a bike isn't as easy as I remember it. And I really need to get a basket for the front.

The story behind the helmet: the better star rated helmet was only in pink with panda bears. Dad said I should go get it and that he'd fix it up for Cash. Ford blue and Ford logos on either side. Cash loves it so much he wears it whenever we leave (and then I have to sneak it back in the house once he's in his car seat). Thanks Opa!

No comments:

Blog Archive