The first thing we hit was the animals: horses, donkeys, pigs, sheep, goats and cows. Clay thinks the goats are the best because they are the most inquisitive.
But the cows and horses are pretty impressive in size. We didn't see any competition, but some juniors were practicing with their cows.Next we watched people ride the rides and then took Cash on the merry-go-round. The only free seat on the outside edge was a lion and unfortunately he was broken.
Ah well, he enjoyed it anyway. The only other ride Cash rode was the foot jigglers. He like that one too.We went to the Hall of Flowers, which was amazing as it is every year. I just wish I had more room and more money for all those flowers they sell at the end of the fair.
For dinner we shared a gyro and Clay got fish and chips (something fried he says) and I got my first ever fair corn dog. I've heard they're better at the fair but I have to disagree. I didn't like it at all- too fried and no flavor but grease. For dessert we had to try the new funnel cake with peanut butter, bananas and chocolate. Yum, but I'm glad we shared it.
Finally, I try to enter my pictures every year. I don't always make the deadline what with my busy schedule, but this year I put it on the calendar. I entered three photos. Unfortunately I couldn't find two of them but....
1 comment:
Congrats on wining second place, Cullen! How exciting!
Post a Comment