It's our solution to getting Cash potty trained. When he's naked he almost never fails to head to the potty. Thus, if any one comes for a visit they will see little one in the nude. Our plan is to add underwear into the equation once full naked potty training is achieved. After that we will add pants, etc. and he will be ready for public potty adventures. That's the plan anyway. I thought about doing bribes like most of our friends are, but I shouldn't have to bribe him and he doesn't need any extra sweets in his life. None of us do, really.
And just when I thought we were done with naps... we're back to naps. Not that I mind- I could always use one myself :)
Our garden is growing and growing. I'm pretty much done harvesting all of the peas.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy shelling them? Anyhoo, that's what we're having with our dinner tonight. We have fresh lettuce,

four ears of corn have shown up,

and look at our baby pumpkin!

We have little zuchinni and crooknecks forming too. I think my basil may be ready to start picking. My plan is to make pesto with it and then freeze the pesto in ice cube form to use at a moments notice whenever I want pesto.
One of the perks of house cleaning- clients giving us flowers fresh from their garden. Sweet!

Lastly, I am already getting bigger from baby. Not a whole lot, but just enough that if you didn't know better you'd either say I was expecting or fat. Little bit of both, actually!
Not much else going on here. Busy, as always, and the weather has been quite warm. Luckily it cools off at night.
Loves to you all!
1 comment:
We are into Naked potty training too visitors beware!
Your Garden looks so yummy too. If Sean didn't pick everything and eat it we could have one too. We got a topsy thingy and he is already trying to pick the tomatoes. He'll eat then when they are still green.
Post a Comment