"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's all good

We had our second ultrasound today. It was pretty hazy at first since little girl was in the way. They thought I might have to come back for another one to make sure, but then she finally moved and the good news is no more placenta previa! I was pretty sure that would be the case (I've been feeling great and felt positive about it) but now it's a big "for sure" relief. Little one is head down with her back along my right side, thus hands and feet on the opposite. I'm hoping she eventually figures out she's supposed to face my back so I don't get another sunny side upper like Cash was.
My (almost) twin sized quilt that I've been working on is almost finished. I pinned it all today and just need to run it through the machine. Quite a few flaws, but not too shabby considering.
And as if we weren't already plenty busy, we've got tons coming up in the next couple of weeks- a wedding this weekend, two previous weddings to edit, two promos to complete before the Wedding Expo on the 16th along with our promo packages to put together and calendars for the day of, along with all the usual daily stuff. It's all great stuff, I just wish I had more time in which to accomplish it all. Story of humanity, right?
Clay should be getting his signs for his campaign soon. We've been really blessed the last couple of days to continue to receive donations. The campaign moves forward!
I'm on this kick with a new application- hipstamatic. I don't even have an iphone, which means this requires me to commandeer Clay's :) I'm still figuring them out, but they're retro cool!


profile of baby girl with hand above her head:
Pregnant pictures (30 weeks):



I've decorated for Halloween. Nothing fancy this year, but I think my use of lighting is effective. I'm just waiting for a good sale on pumpkins. We will probably get at least one from the local pumpkin patch (gotta show support). Part of the reason I wish I wasn't so busy is so I could better enjoy my favorite time of year.
Okay, off to bed! And loves to all!

No comments:

Blog Archive