"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch




We just got home from the pumpkin patch! Cash loves going to Olufs Ranch- his favorite is the hay maze. He could spend forever doing that and feeding the animals- cows, sheep and ducks. He even climbed to the top of the hay pyramid. I finally convinced him to come find a pumpkin. His criteria for a good pumpkin consists of one he can actually pick up. We finally found one :) We decided to go today since the rain is supposed to be coming in at the end of the week and Clay has weddings all weekend long into Monday (crazy, I know).







I've also included some photos pulled from the video of his birthday dance. I haven't been able to transfer the picture of him and his friends wearing their balloon hats at his birthday party because I'm having picture software malfunctions, but when I get that worked out I'll post it too. It was the hit of the party.



I finally deballooned the house last night, with the help of Cash and his new baby scissors. He's been in heaven with all of his new toys and books. I won't have to get him anything for Christmas :) Don't tell him that though.

No comments:

Blog Archive