Since I haven't put any of this information in my latest posts....
Our garden is utterly pathetic. The pumpkin (as expected) died. We have only a handful of carrots (maybe ten?) and some scraggly lettuce (which could be half weeds for all I can tell). The good news is the strawberries are still alive.
We went to Cash's best friends birthday party today. He likes to play in smaller groups I discovered. Otherwise he gets anti social and spatially territorial. Interesting...
We're ready and waiting for baby. Installed the car seat, everything's packed, baby clothes washed, diapers acquired, bed set up... waiting. Technically she's not due until tomorrow, but I'm hoping she's not ten days late like Cash and we're hoping she comes during the week since weekends are a bit busy for Clay. I know, so inconvenient :)
In the meantime we're trying to pack in all our Christmas celebrating. Tree, decorating, visiting houses with lights, Christmas art projects, parties, etc. Livin' it up while we can :)
Cash visited primary for the first time last Sunday. He goes again tomorrow. They are prepping the little ones for the transition into the Sunbeams class. I can't believe he's old enough to be a Sunbeam. It would have gone wonderfully if one of the other little ones hadn't thrown a full on freak out tantrum. It kind of freaked him out and he decided it would be safer to sit with me. I think tomorrow will go smoother.
Finishing all the projects that have been outstanding. Like Oma's craft stuff and a nursing cover. That last one turned out usable, but not as well as I was expecting. Ah well, close enough for government work, right?
Finished all my weddings so far. Just little projects now to keep me busy, along with housecleaning and Scottish dancing. Yes, I'm still doing those. Not so much swing dancing since it scares guys to dance with pregnant ladies and Clay has had to work most Fridays. Ah well, back in action after baby gets here.
I think that's most everything. I keep busy going to everything I'm invited to so people don't freak out that I'm in labor and having the baby. It cuts down on the phone calls :) But I do appreciate everyone being concerned for me and that my mom is fielding most of those calls. Here's to hoping that the next post is about the arrival of our new little one.
Loves to you all and yours!
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment