We went dancing tonight and I think I've pretty much danced my last. Our little one has gone through a growth spurt and I'm feeling the effects. Now, I have to say I don't mean this as a complaint in any way since it's not as though I'm miserable or have had a bad time of it; quite the contrary. But I think his weight on my abdominal muscles and just the added weight on the rest of me is finally taking it's toll. It makes me glad I'm striving to stay within that 25-30 pound recommended weight gain and no more. Anyhoo, I discovered tonight while dancing in the city (San Francisco) that my lower abs are definately feeling the strain. And I pulled an upper ab muscle on Sunday doing absolutely nothing, and then I've started getting this incurable hip cramp (yes, I've stretched it to Timbucktoo). And then on the drive home I got heartburn so bad I thought I might be ill. What astonishes me most is how quickly I seem to be "falling apart." You just never know what it's going to be like from day to day I suppose. The good news is that I'm nearly 32 weeks so not too much left to go. Although, when I'm working on editing my weddings and cleaning the house I'm grateful I still have a bit more time until our little one comes; all the new mom's say you get absolutely nothing done once they're here.
No comments:
Post a Comment