The food was scrumptious; chocolate fountain, chocolate zuchini cake, peanut butter and chocolate chips cookies, cream puffs, and of course more healthy fare like cheese, strawberries, grapes, hummus, etc. I even had someone come up and say "no baby shower can ever top this." Yeah, it rocked! We just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who was there (we had so much fun with you all; it totally made our day- yeah) and David and Cirkl and Barnee for making it happen; we are so lucky (as is our little one) to have such dear friends as you. Beyond words! Okay, now I need a nap ;)
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
1 comment:
C&C,
This is a great idea! Thanks to Jen & Ben for suggesting it. I love being able to get updated from day to day and I LOVE the videos of you 3 dancing! So cute! Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment