Yesterday was amazing, but unfortunately not in a good way. Clay's truck broke down on the way to a wedding (argh!) so I was busy running around what with juggling shuttling Clay, AAA (had to be there for them to pick up the truck), my chiropractor appointment, getting gas (I was running on fumes the whole time), and then poor Cirkl had burned herself and was without a car (Clay was borrowing it) so I ran her to urgent care and then taught the jitterbug lesson with David, ending the evening with dropping off stuff to Clay so he could get the trailer in position for his wedding today. Goodness gracious. Phew! But we all survived :)
And then I got up super early today to hitch a ride with my folks to se my Nana and Papa. It was sooo good to see them and my cousin Brandon (he's so handsome!)
.JPG)
I'm amazed at how grown up our family has become. But then I did just turn 27. As my Aunt Kathy jokes: "by golly, your practically thirty!" I'll be posting pictures of our visit (have to get them from Dad). So today I'm catching up on my sleep, editing weddings (I have three in the works), and doing dishes and the laundry. So really, no rest for the weary. Don't get me wrong, I am by no means complaining. I'm just grateful our little one hasn't arrived yet or I'd be a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment