On Friday Clay and I took our professional pregnant pictures with our dear friend Celeste (she's amazing; to check out her work look up Celeste Photo Art) and had a great time. They turned out beautifully and we'll be going through them in a couple of weeks. That evening I had a wonderful time hanging out with all the girls my age from church; it was nice to see people I haven't seen in a while. And then Cirkl and I had a girls night out on Saturday while our poor fellows were working. We enjoyed ourselves.
I'm slowly letting nursery go; I'm no longer teaching the lessons or running things, just there in case they need help. It's so nice, tee hee. Clay is currently looking up pictures of guys in the 70's because he is going to be an extra (along with his truck) in a movie shoot in Napa tomorrow. The major draw back, aside from trying to find 70's clothing to wear, is that he has to be there by 5:30am. Clay normally goes to bed a couple of hours before that :) I told him one time won't kill him. He begs to differ.
We are prepared for our little one to arrive, or thereabouts. I even have my bags semi packed. We're not in any rush, I think it's just that the lady I almost took birth classes from made me feel totally under prepared. So, aside from a few items that need to go in my bag and taking a couple of lessons from our personal assistant Trish, we're ready. It's kind of like that whole hurry up and wait thing. But I suppose it's better to be that way than not. You'd think I was the Eagle Scout, not Clay :)
Isaac's 12th Birth Day
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment