It's been a rather nice day today. This morning was the Grandmother shower which I thought was a great success in that everyone seemed to enjoy it.

It was great fun to hear the stories about me and Clay from our mom's and visit with all the wonderful people in our lives.

I personally enjoyed having Nana and Auntie Donna there; it really made my day :) Later on Clay and I went to the air show here at the Charles Schultz Airport. It finished me off for the rest of the day between the sun and standing on concrete, but we got to see some P51's, a Mitchell Bomber, and then a neat-o jet (you can't expect me to remember the name of every plane) from Hill Airforce Base. Made me think of Kate and Ryan. Anyhoo, came home and took a nap and now I'm puttering around cleaning the house (mostly dishes and laundry) and will work on editing later. Poor Clay has to go to a youth dance; and it's his only Saturday off in months. Ah well, at least I got to spend most of the day with him. Hope you all are having a nice day too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment