"Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hair Cut



Well, I finally did it. I got my hair cut. And highlighted. I've been saying I was going to do it once we had our pictures done (that way if it didn't turn out good it wouldn't be archived in important pictures) and it looks great. Everyone else seems to like it and it continues to improve on me. It appears to be easy to style, but being that I just had it done about ten hours ago I have yet to experience styling it myself. I'll let you know if it really is the best "labor do"; which is of course what I'm going for. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, the whole reason I got it cut was so that after we have our little one and everyone wants to take pictures of me in my bedraggled state I can run my fingers through my hair, shake my head a couple of times, and look great in the pictures rather than a mass of limp, long, sweaty hair. It's like insta-energy. That's the plan at any rate. We'll have to see how those pictures turn out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cullen,
you look awesome in my shirt (he, he). Love your new haircut. You'll definitely look fab in the pictures right after delivery:)

Blog Archive